Major League TagPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excited to see everyone's maps and happy to help test & give feedback! I'll post one of my old maps as an example post.

2 posters

Go down

Excited to see everyone's maps and happy to help test & give feedback! I'll post one of my old maps as an example post. Empty Excited to see everyone's maps and happy to help test & give feedback! I'll post one of my old maps as an example post.

Post by &Berk Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Barrier:
Spoiler:

What do you guys think? I submitted this Week #5, same week as Boombox, and have been meaning to get back to it to make some changes.

Unfortunately, I can't edit any of my old maps because none of the map editors are working for me, and the creators do not have time create a fix specifically for me.

&Berk
Admin

Tagpro Information
Tagpro Nickname: &Berk
Server: Centra

Back to top Go down

Excited to see everyone's maps and happy to help test & give feedback! I'll post one of my old maps as an example post. Empty Re: Excited to see everyone's maps and happy to help test & give feedback! I'll post one of my old maps as an example post.

Post by Din0 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:38 pm

As for Barrier, I'd be interested to see whether or not people would fight over the bottom. Because you can't see the flag from that area, timing would be an issue in the buttons having any impact. Personally I feel like it would become a top half power grab with the buttons having little impact. With that said, with no boosts near the flag and the flag so close to the wall, defense would seemingly be easy unless buttons are used. I would be interested to see strategies that are worked out over time, although I don't think the map would be great for the rotation.

Din0
Reserve

Tagpro Information
Tagpro Nickname:
Server:

Back to top Go down